Related Links

Saturday 18 June 2011

Iman's diary

15 th June 2011 - Today's Iman's birthday. He's already 8 now. This week he starts a new habit, he pass urine once in 15 minutes. It was almost a year since UKM Autisme LAb (Maia) managed to toilet trained my son. Unfortunately, this week we'd to put on the diapers again. I can't cope with his behavior. Live is becoming so stressful again as once I put on his diapers, he starts tearing the diapers, he's happy to see the cotton out from the diapers. It's a mess. It's all over the place now, in my house. The maid was so upset and I wonder what will happen next, this is the 3rd maid in a year. Indonesian maid used to ran away from our home nowadays, again, how can I cope with all this??  God please help us, to be though all the way through........ 

No comments:

Post a Comment