Related Links

Monday 27 June 2011

Iman and his father


A diary by Iman's father - June 28, 2011


Today I sent  Iman to UKM Autism Lab. Started from this month (up to Sept.) MaIA conducted a classroom intervention for five autism children including my son. It is like a classroom setting. Iman really improves a lot since he was sent to MaIA, he started to interact with our family members. Thank’s God.

At 9:15 am Iman and his friends started to go to the class. They were marching to the class by holding a long rope so as to make sure all of them goes straightly to the class. I feel so sad to see his faith as an autistic child. What will happen to him when I was no more in this world. Thus educating these children at younger age is crucial for their future development.


I keep on watching all of them marching to the class. All of them look so excited to get into their classroom heading by their teacher. To all the teachers at MaIA, I really appreciate your contribution in educating our children. May God bless you.

3 comments:

  1. Salam.

    Puan Norlaila/Dr.Tajulddin, macam mana nak get to UKM Autism Lab? Anak saya baru diagnose having mild autism, masih tak boleh bercakap. Please help me getting my son on track. He acts just like your son, hitting his head, temper and tantrums, screaming loudly, no eye contact. I am worried.

    You may contact me at han.mike77@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salam.

    Puan Norlaila/Dr.Tajulddin, macam mana nak get to UKM Autism Lab? Anak saya baru diagnose having mild autism, masih tak boleh bercakap.

    You may contact me norhaizan_mohdnoor@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maaf lambat respon. Hubungi UKM 0389215555 ye. Moga membantu.

    ReplyDelete